468 South Main St.
This is currently the Brainerd Commons house. Home to the Faculty Heads, it hosts numerous functions for faculty, students, and staff in this space, which is envisioned as a warm, home-away-from-home environment where intellectual and social exchanges between and among these groups can occur.
The types of events range from lectures by guest speakers, to dinner conversations and film screenings, to post-CFA concert receptions.
McKinley House was built in 1803. McKinley House is Federal style, with a Georgian plan, with a hipped roof and a number of interesting architectural features, such as an elegant front door.