160 HMKL Way
Kelly Hall, a student residence hall in Ross Commons, has single rooms, doubles and multiple person suites. Kelly extends northwards towards McCardell Bicentennial Hall with west-facing windows providing views of many spectacular sunsets.
Built in 1971, Kelly Hall is a part of a complex that was known as the "New Dorms" for more than 30 years. In 1995, it was part of a renovation that physically connected it to all the other large residences that now comprise Ross Commons. Kelly Hall is named for Elizabeth Baker Kelly, who served as Dean of Women at Middlebury from 1946 until 1970.
Type of Housing
30 singles, suites (Each suite has: 3 singles, 1 double, bathroom, lounge), bathrooms, lounges, laundry, storage.