C.10. Research Policies

Research involving animals must be approved in advance by the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee. Contact Professor Bob Cluss, the committee chair, for procedures and forms.

Research involving human subjects must be reviewed by the Human Subjects Review Committee (Institutional Review Board).  The committee's procedures and forms are available at http://go.middlebury.edu/irb.  Further information may be obtained from Professor Matthew Kimble, the committee chair.

rev. 8/8/16