Library & Technology
- Library Research Guides - Library resources arranged by subject, course, and topic.
- Technology Support - Help documents and contacts.
- Library & Information Services (LIS) Homepage - Additional library and technology information (resources, reserves, hours, contacts, etc).
- LIS Links for Faculty - Shortcuts to library and technology pages used by faculty.
- LIS Liaison - Have a question about LIS? Ask the LIS International & Global Studies liaison: Brenda Ellis, Davis Family Library 208, (802) 443-5497, email@example.com.
- Advisory Groups:
- Social Science Advisory Group - Faculty Advisory Groups provide advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of faculty.
- Student LIS Advisory Committee - The Student LIS Advisory Committee provides advice, feedback, and guidance to LIS on behalf of students. It comprises 5-7 students selected by the SGA and LIS staff.