What To Do Next
Transfer Credit Evaluations:
You will receive an evaluation of your transfer credits under separate cover from our registrar’s office within 1-2 weeks of your admission notification. You may contact the registrar’s office directly with any questions about transfer credits at 802.443.5770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A final evaluation of credit transfer will only be possible after we receive their final transcripts.
To reserve your place in the class next fall, you must:
1. Make a non-refundable tuition deposit of $300 by May 22, 2014. Make your deposit here.
Depositing to Middlebury indicates your willingness to abide by the Middlebury Scholastic Honor Code. Based on the principles of honesty, integrity, and responsibility, Middlebury College’s Honor Code was initiated by the student body almost 50 years ago and remains the cornerstone of our academic community today. All matriculating students must understand that enrolling at Middlebury College includes agreeing to abide by and uphold our Honor Code. Learn more about Middlebury’s Honor Code.
2. Activate your Middlebury e-mail account. Depositing to Middlebury triggers the creation of incoming student accounts. Please allow one to two business days for your online deposit to be processed. Once you have received a confirmation welcome message acknowledging your successful deposit, you will be able to set up your account by typing go.middlebury.edu/activate and use your ID (available on your online letter of acceptance) and PIN (birthdate in MMDDYY format.) Then visit go.middlebury.edu/webmail to check your e-mail.
3. If you are currently enrolled in college courses, request that your current college/university forward your final transcript once it is available. Please remember that we expect you to complete this academic term with satisfactory marks. Any deterioration of your academic work or notice of a disciplinary infraction will be cause for the Admissions Committee to review its decision and may lead to the revocation of our offer of admission. Please help us avoid this situation.
4. Inform us of any disciplinary action or unlawful conduct. Notice of either will be cause for the Admissions Committee to review its decision, and may also lead to the revocation of our offer of admission.
5. After May 22, you will receive additional forms to be completed, including a physical examination report, housing questionnaire, and class registration forms.
If you decide not to attend Middlebury:
Please fill out this quick online form.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Questions about Orientation can be answered here.
If you have any other questions, please call our office at 802.443.3000.
We look forward to your joining the Middlebury community!