Alumni Leadership Conference
October 17-19, 2014
Calling all Class Agents, Reunion Volunteers, and Cane Society Reps! Please join us for Middlebury's 38th Alumni Leadership Conference (ALC). Our program of stimulating discussions and workshops—combined with Homecoming get-togethers and events—will reinvigorate your volunteer passion. We invite you to add your voice a weekend of engagement and exploration on and off campus.
Online registration is now open.
ALC falls on Homecoming Weekend, so come and meet up with Middlebury friends while learning how you can engage and make a difference for Middlebury.
- Attend a fundraising workshop to get the tools you’ll need to succeed.
- Reconnect with classmates and expand your Middlebury network.
- Get an insider's view of Middlebury with President Ron Liebowitz.
- Meet current students and gain insight into Middlebury today.
- Enjoy a weekend in Vermont and celebrate Homecoming as a guest of the College.
Alumni leaders like you are vital to Middlebury’s future. Thank you for giving your time and energy to support the College!
Learn More About Last Year's Conference
ALC 2013 brought together more than 170 alumni volunteers—class agents, reunion volunteers, Cane Society representatives, alumni association board and annual fund committee members—giving them the tools they need to do their work for Middlebury and a chance to reconnect with friends and with the College.
Read more about the 2013 conference and browse media, including a slideshow and videos, from the event.