- Best two of three sets for both men and women, with advantage scoring (two point margin).
- Sets are won by those who win six games by a two game margin.
Tiebreak for Singles and Doubles (according to USTA and http://www.tennisforlife.net/artl/tiebreak.htm
- First to seven points, leading by a margin of two points.
- The player whose turn it is to serve shall be the Server for the first point. His opponent shall be the Server for the second and third points and thereafter each player shall serve alternately for two consecutive points until the winner of the game and set has been decided.
- Players change ends after every six points and at the conclusion of the tie-break game.
- In doubles the procedure for singles shall apply. The player whose turn it is to serve shall be the Server for the first point. Thereafter each player shall serve in rotation for two points, in the same order previously in that set, until the winners of the game and set have been decided.
- The player (or pair in the case of doubles) whose turn it was to serve first in the tie-break game shall receive service in the first game of the following set.