The Parents’ Fund: Creating the Middlebury Experience
Every day, Middlebury introduces students to something new—new ideas, discoveries, perspectives, and possibilities—and helps them to find a new sense of strength and purpose in themselves. Their Middlebury years guide our graduates throughout their lives, imparting clarity, confidence, and an expansive worldview.
Creating this kind of educational experience requires the support of everyone who appreciates its value. It takes you, and your gift to the Parents' Fund, to support the academic programs, student-faculty research, internships, arts, and athletics programs that prepare Middlebury graduates to understand the world and contribute to it.
What the Parents' Fund Does
- Gifts to the Parents' Fund support exceptional professors.
- They support student research in the arts and sciences.
- They create an exceptional learning community by bringing students from all backgrounds to Middlebury.
- They support student activities for every interest.
- They provide internships and other opportunities for students to apply what they are learning and to gain the skills they will need in the workplace.
Last year more than 40 percent of Middlebury parents made a gift to the Parents' Fund, contributing more than $3.3 million. This year's goal is $3.25 million.