Thanks to an outpouring of support from Middlebury parents, the Parents' Fundraising Challenge ended recently with results far exceeding the original goals. Parents made 736 gifts to the Midd Parent Challenge, totaling $576,263. The challenges was intended to boost funds for financial aid and the Parents' Fund, which has an immediate impact on the educational experience of all students.
You Can Make Every Student's Experience More Rewarding
Every day, Middlebury takes students somewhere new—to the core of an issue, the edge of an experiment, to a new sense of strength and purpose. Their Middlebury years guide our graduates throughout their lives, imparting clarity, confidence, and an expansive worldview.
Creating this kind of future takes the support of everyone who knows the power of a Middlebury education. It takes you, and your gift to the Parents' Fund, to support the academic programs, student-faculty research, internships, arts, and athletics programs that prepare Middlebury graduates to take their places in the world.
What the Parents' Fund Does
- Gifts to the Parents' Fund support exceptional professors.
- They support student research in the arts and sciences.
- They help bring students from all backgrounds to Middlebury.
- They support student activities for every interest.
- They provide internships and other opportunities to apply what students are learning and gain skills they will need in the workplace.
Last year more than 1,700 current and past parents made a gift to the Parents' Fund, contributing more than $3.4 million to enhance their children's experience. This year's goal is $2.5 million and participation by 30 percent of parents. Your gift to the College demonstrates your belief in the power of a Middlebury education.