This part of the website might not be done, but research is ongoing.
- The Middlebury Stereo Vision Page, an evaluation of dense two-frame stereo algorithms (described in IJCV 2002)
- The Multi-view Stereo Page, an evaluation of multi-view stereo algorithms (presented at CVPR 2006)
- The MRF Page, an evaluation of energy minimization methods for Markov Random Fields (presented at ECCV 2006)
- The Optical Flow Page, an evaluation of optical flow algorithms (presented at ICCV 2007)
- The Color Page, providing datasets for evaluating the color processing of digital cameras (presented at BMVC 2009)