Student Insurance

All students enrolled at Middlebury College or in Middlebury College programs are required to have health insurance. If you do not have insurance you will need to purchase it from a reliable company. The College has made arrangements with Gallagher Koster Insurance Agency to provide access to health insurance.

Middlebury College does not take a commission or any other form of payment from Gallagher Koster or the carriers. For questions relating to enrollment, benefits, making payment and how the plan works, please contact:

Gallagher Koster Insurance Agency
500 Victory Road
Quincy, MA 02171
Policy # 474961

To file a claim or for questions on your claim, please contact:

Aetna Student Health
PO Box 981106
El Paso, TX 79998
Policy # 474961

2013-2014 Student Voluntary Accident and Sickness Plan

The 2013-2014 policy terms and conditions remain the sames as 2012-2013 except the aggregate maximum coverage is $500,000. Plan costs for 2013-2104 are an annual cost of $2,155, or $910 for Fall only coverage or $1,245 for Spring only coverage.

Insurance Forms & Information Documents

2013 Middlebury College Summer Exchange Plan Description2013 Middlebury College Summer Exchange Plan Description

Student Accident Policies

Middlebury College provides, as a part of the comprehensive fee, three insurance coverages for students:
  • All full time students during the academic year have a $5,000 accident policy.
  • Participants in club sports have an additional layer of coverage.
  • Participants in varsity sports have a second layer provided by the College and a third layer provided by the NCAA.

Student Personal Property Insurance

Gallagher Koster offers a line of personal property insurance for items not commonly covered by home owners/renters insurance such as your computers, MP3 players, books, and cell phones. The insurance can be viewed and purchased at: www.gallagherkoster.com/students/student-personal-property.