Effective January 1, 2017 our medical, prescription (including mail-order) and dental plans are being administered by CIGNA, rather than CBABlue.
In collaboration with our Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium partners, Champlain College and St. Michael’s College, Middlebury has identified a new third-party administrator, Cigna, who can help us meet our objectives for cost containment and more importantly, provide resources to assist employees in managing their health care.
Middlebury College's health and dental insurance plans are easy to use. Employees choose their own providers. Covered services are extensive and include wellness and preventative care.
- Medical Benefit Summary
- Medical Provider Nomination form
- Transition of Care Brochure
- Telehealth Connection Flyer
- Preventive Care Flyer
- Pre-Enrollment Line Flyer
- PPO Flyer
- Make the Most of your Health Plan Flyer
- Healthy Pregnancies Healthy Babies Flyer
- Compare Healthcare Costs Flyer
- EpiPen and Adrenaclick
- Massage Therapy
- Dental Benefit Summary
- Dental Network
- Get the dental services you need for your medical condition (heart disease, stroke, diabetes, maternity, chronic kidney disease, organ transplants and head or neck cancer radiation). And get your money back too. Enroll in the Cigna Dental Oral Health Integration Program today.
- Child's First Dental Visit
- Breakfast for Dental Health