Emergency Travel Assistance
All benefits eligible staff and faculty are automatically enrolled in Mutual of Omaha's Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance, at no cost to you.
Emergency Travel Assistance provides help in an emergency. Don't know who to call if you need medical attention, translation or interpreter services, or help finding your lost luggage? If you are more than 100 miles from home, call Emergency Travel Assistance 24/7 for immediate help:
- Pre-departure advice, including currency exchange rates, embassy locations, travel and health advisories applicable to your destination.
- Emergency translation and interpreter services.
- Help locating legal services.
- Emergency messages.
- Document replacement.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Local medical provider referrals.
- Business or personal travel.
1-800-856-9947 within the U.S.
(312) 935-3658 outside the U.S.
Stop by Human Resources to pick up a brochure before you travel!