All benefits eligible staff and faculty (and their eligible dependents) are automatically enrolled in UNUM's Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance, at no cost to you.
Whenever you travel 100 miles or more from home - to another country or just another city - be sure to pack your travel assistance phone number! Simply tear off and carry the wallet card or enter the number into your cell phone so it's always close at hand. Day or night, you and your family can get support for medical, legal and other important services
Here are some of the benefits of emergency travel assistance:
- Help replacing lost presciptions and passports
- Referrals to Western-trained, English-speaking medical providers
- Hospital admission assistance
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Transportation for a friend or family member to join a hospitalized patient
- Care and transport of unattended minor children
- Legal and interpreter referrals
1-800-872-1414 within the U.S.
+609-986-1234 outside the U.S.
firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail
Reference number 01-AA-UN-762490
Stop by Human Resources to pick up a brochure before you travel!