2013 Annual Performance Summary
Supervisors are required to schedule an Annual Performance Summary meeting with each of their staff members. The supervisor and staff member are expected to share their perspectives about the staff member’s job performance and agree on goals and needs for ongoing support. The staff member is expected to complete the self assessment and is encouraged to provide information that supports their view on whether they achieved or exceeded performance expectations. The supervisor is responsible for assessing the staff member’s performance over the past 12 months, setting goals and objectives for the next 12 months, and determining an overall performance designation associated with the staff member's eligibility for a pay increase.
It is the supervisor’s responsibility to ensure that the form is completed and that completed forms are sent to Human Resources by March 31st.
- Click here to review the complete Reference Guide. This document includes more detailed info on completing the form, employee and supervisor duties, as well as pay increases.
- Click here to view APS workshops for Supervosrs & Staff: go/learning
2013 Annual Performance Summary Form (designed to be completed using a computer)Form Tips - use Tab to move forward through fields and Shift + tab to move backwards through fields. If you wish to click in a field, be sure to click at the left hand side of that field. If you wish to use formatting, you will need to type this info into another Word doc and cut and paste the formatted text into the form.
(designed to be completed in written form)
- January – March 31st: Complete Annual Performance Summary including goals for new year
- May: Board of Trustees approves funds available
- May – June: Pay increases determined
- June: Letters mailed to staff members detailing their pay increase based on performance
- July 1: Pay increases implemented