Search committee members can be added to a posting by contacting the Human Resources office at X5465 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the search committee member is added to the posting they will receive an automated message from PeopleAdmin with log in and review instructions similar to those found below.
- Login to PeopleAdmin here: https://middlebury.peopleadmin.com/hr.
- Select the Search Committee Member user type in the field to the right of your name on the upper right hand section of your screen.
- Navigate to the Applicant Tracking module (blue header), if necessary by clicking in the drop down list below the PeopleAdmin logo in the upper right hand section of your screen.
- Select Postings > Staff. (For part-time or temporary postings select Postings > Special Hire.)
- You will see all of the searches for which you are a search committee user. Click on the hiring campaign for which you wish to evaluate applicants.
- Click on the Applicants tab.
- Click on the applicant that you wish to evaluate first. Review their materials.
- Repeat for each applicant. (To return to the applicant listing screen, use the breadcrumb hyperlinks at the top left of the view screen and select the blue text "Applicant Review".)