Henry Sheldon Museum
1 Park St, Middlebury
1. Learn about materials and information used in Henry Sheldon Museum Education Programs.
2. Work with Museum Educator to present educational programs primarily for K-8 students both at the Museum and in local elementary schools.
3. Help prepare mateials for school programs, special events and exhibits.
4. Work at special events, as student's time allows.
1. Outgoing personality 2. Works well with people all ages 3. Computer literate 4. Able to work independently 5. Good communication skills 6. Some knowledge of American Colonial History very helpful 7. High interest in continuing to work in an educational setting