Location is agnostic as work is primarily done over emails.
1. To assist the marketing effort of the firm, primarily in handling the communications with the media outlets.
2. To assist researching publicly listed companies primarily in China.
3. Expected workload is about 3 hours per week but can vary.
Education & Training
1. Excellent writing and editing skills.
2. Interest and background of China and Chinese are preferred.
3. Economics and International Studies majors are preferred.
4. Junior and Seniors only with a gpa of 3.7 or better on a 4.0 scale.