51 Main Kitchen Utility Worker
Position Number: 900688
Department or Office: Business Services
Level: Level A (General)
- Provide assistance to Cook in preparation of food items.
- Maintain clean and sanitary stock of dishes and utensils, wash and sanitize all pots and utensils as necessary and store items in appropriate area.
- Retrieve and prep ingredients for menu items.
- Load soiled dishes into dish rack and prepare dish machine for set cycle.
- Load appropriate soap levels and time cycles.
- Run dishes through cycle.
- Unload and stack dishes and glassware in appropriate storage areas.
- Sort silverware and utensils and place them in proper storage areas.
- Wash all pots, pans and kitchen utensils and sanitize all pots and utensils. Store in appropriate areas.
- Sweep and mop kitchen area.
- Remove all trash cans from kitchen area and store in appropriate area.
- Rinse all trash cans and ensure they are properly and safely stores.
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner.
- Clean and organize storage and receiving areas.
- Assist as necessary in kitchen area.
- Deliver and set up in-house functions.
- Pick up supplies and clean up function area.
- Perform other duties as assigned to assist the department in obtaining and maintaining