Alumni and Parent Programs Office Assistant
Position Number: 900160
Department or Office: College Advancement
Level: Level A (General)
Date Prepared: 08-01-2010
Student Employment Information
Work Study: No
- Answering telephones and monitoring multiple email inboxes.
- Filing, data entry, and photocopying.
- Create correspondence. Execute mailings using mail merges.
- Entering event registrations, managing RSVP's and tracking events.
- Ordering office supplies and keeping inventory of those supplies.
- Occasionally running errands on campus and in town.
- High level of experience working with different Social Media outlets
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills, friendly and customer service-driven.
- Competent use of Microsoft Excel and Word necessary.
- Some lifting required.
- Drivers license required - College Driver's License a plus
- A professional, mature demeanor, since students work with a broad range of constituents including parents, alumni and high level College officials and have access to confidential files.
- A broad based knowledge of campus and its departments in order to answer a broad variety of inquires and direct to the appropriate department is a plus.
Please be prepared to submit a resume during the application process. Applicants must provide a phone number in the contact section of the online application.