Special Gifts Office Assistant
Position Number: 900627
Department or Office: College Advancement
Level: Level A (General)
We are looking for a student to assist us with daily operations and provide administrative support to our fundraising staff.
What You'll Be Doing
- Perform general administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Assist with fulfillment of mass mailings.
- Prepare packets of materials for fundraising staff and our alumni and parent volunteers.
- Perform data entry in Banner database and MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Format and print MS Word documents as needed.
- Digitally scan documents.
- Perform occasional on-campus errands.
- Assist office staff with special projects as needed.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel.
- Solid communication skills.
- Attentive to detail and organized.
- Able to work independently.
- Willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to handle confidential information in a discreet manner.
- We need someone to work 10 hours per week (Monday through Friday) between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.