Language Table Dishwasher
Position Number: 900194
Department or Office: Dining Services
Level: Level A (General)
- Maintains clean, sanitary stock of dishes and utensils.
- Loads soiled dishes into dish rack and prepares dish machine for set cycle. Loads appropriate soap levels and time cycle.
- Runs dishes through cycle.
- Unloads and stacks dishes and glassware in appropriate storage area.
- Sorts silverware and utensils and places them safely in proper storage area.
- Distributes clean dishes and utensils to proper areas as needed throughout the shift.
- Operates dish washing equipment in a safe manner.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary work area and ensures safe storage of dish carts and related supplies.
- Removes garbage from area at end of shift.
- Assist in all other areas as requested.