Director's Assistant in Environmental Journalism
Position Number: 900634
Department or Office: Environmental Affairs
Level: Level A (General)
- Catalogue and enter fellowship applications into database
- Process applicant weekly queries. Add data on new applicants to an Excel sheet, and use existing notification letters in Microsoft Word to generate a mail merge.
- File hard-copy applications.
- Update Filemaker Pro with any address changes.
- Open and sort mail.
- Use SASEs to return manuscripts to applicants who were not accepted.
- Other duties that may arise.
Must be organized and have neat legible hand-writing. Excellent computer skills a plus.