Position Number: 900080
Department or Office: Financial Aid
Level: Level A (General)
- Provide coverage of the front desk, especially during the lunch time (12-2, covering at least 1 hour) available work hours are between 8:15 and 5PM.
- Answering phones
- Greet students and families
- Make appointments using Microsoft Calendar
- Answer calls about the application process or billing questions for First Year, Language School and Breadloaf applicants as well as current undergraduates.
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail. Entering application materials onto INB for each account.
- Make new files folder for First Year, Breadloaf and Language school applicants.
- Filing of miscellaneous paperwork. Moving file folders to storage area.
- Assist in special projects.
- Reliable/strong commitment
- Pleasant telephone demeanor
- Works well under pressure and a calm nature for handling occasional stressful phone calls
- Must be organized, detail oriented, clear communicator and able to work independently
- Must be able to work cooperatively with others and accept direction from supervisor
- Computer experience a must
- Must be able to handle confidential information in a discreet manner