Health and Wellness Education Office Assistant
Position Number: 900631
Department or Office: Health Center
Level: Level A (General)
We are looking for a student to assist us with daily operations and provide administrative support.
What You'll Be Doing
- Perform general administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Supporting the Student Wellness Leaders and helping with special events programming.
- Perform data entry in MS Excel spreadsheets.
- Format and print MS Word documents as needed.
- Perform occasional on-campus errands.
- Assist Director with special projects as needed.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient with MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel.
- Solid communication skills.
- Attentive to detail and organized.
- Able to work independently.
- Willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to handle confidential information in a discreet manner.
- We need someone to work 4 hours per week (Monday through Friday) between the hours of 9am and 4:30pm. Some night-time hours may be required when helping with special events.