Midd Rides Dispatcher
Position Number: 900278
Department or Office: Public Safety
Level: Level A (General)
- Answers Midd Rides Phone Line
- Dispatch Midd Rides Van
- Records all calls of passenger pick ups, destinations and number of passengers in dispatcher log book.
- Makes sure that Vehicle Inspection sheets and driver's logs are turned in at end of each shift and filed in log books.
- Sets the phone to voicemail at end of Midd Rides Shift
- Assist with other office duties if asked by dispatch.
- Good telephone skills. Ability to answer multiple calls, utilize the hold and transfer features of the phone.
- Good radio communication skills.
- Knowledge of the College rules & regulations and Department of Public Safety policies.
- Must be positive in interactions with public.
- Shifts available Sunday through Thursday from 7:30 PM to 1:30 AM.
- Shifts Friday and Saturday are from 8:00 PM to 2:30 AM.