Annual Fund Intern
Position Number: 900122
Department or Office: College Advancement
Level: Level B (Skilled)
The Annual Fund intern will serve as liaison between the Senior Class Gift Committee and the Annual Fund Office. The intern will also provide the Annual Fund staff with administrative support in our lively office. This position will assist the Annual Fund office on a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Recruiting members of the senior class to serve on the senior committee
- Serving in a leadership role on the gift committee
- Asking members of the senior class to consider a gift
- Coordinating publicity and events surrounding the senior class gift
- Attending all senior class gift meetings and events
- Building and maintaining knowledge of the College and Annual Giving
- Filing, stuffing envelopes, answering phones, and administrative support as needed by the Annual Giving Office
Must handle confidential materials with discretion.
The intern should have an interest in development and a demonstrated commitment to Middlebury College. The ideal candidate must be willing to ask for money to support a worthy cause, comfortable talking about the benefits of a Middlebury education, a self-starter, outgoing, and enthusiastic!
10 hours/week - as needed