Off Campus Recruiting Events and Employer Outreach Assistant
Position Number: 900647
Department or Office: Career Services
Level: Level B (Skilled)
- Data entry of relevant recruiting information into specified databases
- Edits assigned CSO Web pages
- Research prospective employers through alumni and career search database, initiate and track outreach to confirm contact information
- Attend evening information sessions for attendance tracking purposes
- Provide administrative support to recruiting team as needed
- Serve as an ambassador to the student body representing the CSO both in and out of the office and attend CSO outreach events when needed
Specific responsibilities relating to Consortia events
- Organize incoming registration forms for all off-campus recruiting events when necessary
- Enter information into specialized databases (Excel, Access and eCampus Recruiter)
- Generate electronic confirmation letters to all participating employers.
- Create weekly memo to Accounting with deposits from employers and file in budget file
- Disseminate consortia information to students, CSO staff and students via emails or posters.
- Provide follow-up with consortia sponsors when needed.
- Assist with data compilation, summary reports and budget items as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Training
- Strong typing and computer skills are essential - Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, a clear communicator, and able to work independently.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with others and accept direction from supervisors.
- Student should like to take initiative; student should also be reliable and responsible.
- Interest in learning about different career industries.
- Must also be able to handle confidential information in a discreet manner.
- Applicants must submit a resume and a cover letter to the contact to be considered for this position.
- Strong candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Students with diverse backgrounds and interests are encouraged to apply.
- Dress appropriate for professional office work.