Position Number: 900056
Department or Office: Career Services
Level: Level B (Skilled)
- Create and deploy podcast, streaming video, and other interactive formats via web.
- Provide audio/visual media creative support for CSO events.
- Ride shotgun with the CSO Technology Coordinator to deliver cutting-edge technologies in media and online databases to the Middlebury community.
- Assist with web-work and database access on the CSO website.
- Conduct focus-study research on CSO's technology use among students; provide counsel on ways to most efficiently use technology on campus; prepare reports and analysis of CSO website traffic.
- Serve as an ambassador to the student body representing the CSO both in and out of the office and attend CSO outreach events when needed
- Creative ability to deliver CSO's message with the latest technologies to a large user base.
- Enthusiasm for solving OS quirks in Middlebury's lively, high-energy CSO with advanced troubleshooting capacity.
- Expertise with audio/video gathering and processing.
- Deep love for technology and its applications.
- Dedication to keeping-up with the latest technological trends, tools, and toys.
- General knowledge of the Middlebury server and media networks.