Collection Management, Main
Position Number: 900215
Department or Office: Library & Information Services
Level: Level B (Skilled)
- unpacking book shipments; verifying orders, invoices, packing slips
- processing received shipments prior to cataloging
- data entry, including order updating
- searching catalog for donated items
- returning unwanted items to publishers and vendors
- ensuring online catalog displays current information regarding book status, etc.
- helping sort Library mail and open mail addressed to the Acquisitions Dept.
Knowledge of at least one language taught at Middlebury College is required