MOP Gear Manager
Position Number: 900616
Department or Office: Center for Campus Activities & Leadership
Level: Level B (Skilled)
- Manage the lending and return process for the MOP/MMC equipment inventory.
- Accurately pack reserved gear for borrowers.
- Accurately check borrowed gear orders out of, and back in to, the inventory database.
- Inspect all returning equipment for damage, dirtiness, missing parts, etc.
- Conduct regular maintenance and repair of equipment inventory.
- Conduct comprehensive equipment inventory at the beginning of each semester.
- Other duties as assigned.
MOP gear managers run the day to day operations of the MOP/MMC equipment inventory and staff twice weekly gear hours. They may also work outside of the normal gear hours as necessary for inventory, equipment maintenance, etc.
- A high level of familiarity and expertise with the use, maintanence, and repair of outdoor equipment.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- A commitment to accuracy and accountability.
- Active membership in the MMC valued, but not required .