Position Number: 900669
Department or Office: Admissions
Level: Level C (Specialist)
Serve as a liaison between Admissions and prospective students. Answer questions and advise students of procedures and requirements for admission.
- Gives daily 1 ½ hour tours to prospective students and parents two times a day
- Answers questions and explains admissions procedures.
- May need to give mini group to prospectives and families.
- Work independently on projects.
- Must handle confidential materials with discretion.
- Works independently on projects for admissions counselors.
- Answers phone and office e-mails.
- Schedules interviews.