Senior Admissions Fellow
Position Number: 900692
Department or Office: Admissions
Level: Level C (Specialist)
The primary purpose of the Senior Admissions Fellows is to represent Middlebury College to visiting students and families by conducting evaluative interviews with prospective students, participating in information sessions, assisting with campus open house events, and completing various other projects throughout the academic year. Fellows will offer valuable student perspectives on Middlebury College to visiting students and their families and will provide admissions staff with feedback on students' performance in their interviews.
- The chief responsibility of the Senior Admissions Fellows will be to conduct 20-30 minute evaluative interviews with prospective students. Fellows will also complete evaluations after each interview and send follow-up letters or emails to their students.
- Fellows will assist staff members with group information sessions to offer a student perspective and to help answer questions of prospective students and their families. Fellows will work up to presenting a full group information session on their own.
- Fellows will work at open house events in various capacities (welcoming families, serving as student speakers or on student panels, helping organize specific activities, ensuring the events run smoothly, etc.).
- Fellows will assist the admissions staff with various projects and efforts and will perform certain administrative duties as necessary.
- Fellows will work approximately four hours per week throughout the academic year.