Position Number: 900862
Department or Office: Athletics
Level: Level C (Specialist)
Date Prepared: 08-15-2012
Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT 05753
Student Employment Information
Work Study: No
Coordination of statistical data gathering for athletic events, including the management of student statistician. Will also research and update the archives, and help maintain the Athletic website.
- Provides assistance in maintaining Athletics website
- Assists in the collection of game statistics by coordinating schedules of Communications Statisticians, collecting the data, researching and updating the archives, and assisting with communications to media.
- Preparation of game programs, including gathering rosters, statistics and any other information pertinent to that particular contest
- Answers phone with skills required to find answers or take competent messages
- Scans photos and other documents
- Runs errands on campus or around the Athletics complex
Background and solid knowledge of several sports is a must. Prior knowledge playing or keeping the book/stats for sports such as field hockey, soccer, volleyball, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, baseball/softball is helpful.