51 Main Student Bartender
Position Number: 900666
Department or Office: Business Services
Level: Level C (Specialist)
Position pays $6/hour plus tips. Guaranteed a minimum of $9.30 per hour.
- Greets customers and prepares drink orders as requested.
- Performs function of Barista (espresso and related drinks).
- Provides and monitors alcoholic beverage service in compliance with state liquor laws.
- Cleans and maintains all machinery in area on daily basis.
- Washes glassware and equipment as necessary.
- Accounts for all liquor served and monies collected.
- Cleans work area after shift (including sweeping and mopping) and maintains an orderly work area.
- Reconciles cash receipts.
- Attends training sessions.
Some bartending experience required. Knowledge of espresso machine and components. Basic math skills. General knowledge of safety/sanitary aspects of food service areas. Successful completion of Vermont DLC training.