GIS Database Programmer
Position Number: 900595
Department or Office: Business Services
Level: Level C (Specialist)
Responsible for the continued building, testing and data integrity of the Middlebury College GIS based real estate program.
- Works closely with the owners and stakeholders to continue to define database content.
- Maintain and create, as needed, the underlying tables for the database.
- Maintain and modify, as needed, property entry form for super users.
- Creates and updates user queries.
- Maintains and updates structure data into Access, defining relationships.
- Tests the integrity of the database.
- Updates document relating to the database, the relationships, the GIS interface works and updates the users guide.
- Researches and adds missing data relating to properties.
- Adds features as defined by GIS and Business Services Office.
Requires specific knowledge of GIS and Access, database relationships.