Position Number: 900664
Department or Office: Business Services
Level: Level C (Specialist)
Carry out design and maintenance of Web site for the College's Bio-Diversity Willow Site
- Sorts through digital photos and chooses photos to chronologically show progresson of program.
- Collaborates with Business Services to create text describing processes.
- Ensures consistency of design, layout and integrity of content.
- Has basis computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel Outlook, etc.
- Carries out various forms of graphic design and manipulation for the Web using Photoshop, etc.
- Uploads text and images and creates links to other specified bio-diversity sites.
- Proofreads text.
- May direct staff on Web maintenance.
Previous Web page development required.
Web design skills desireable.
Strong reading, writing, and editing skills a must.
Familiarity with College's Content Management System (CMS), Photoshop, and other photo and Web development software.