Digital Media Support Intern
Position Number: 900625
Department or Office: Communications
Level: Level C (Specialist)
The Communications Digital Media Intern will provide technical and user support for Communications, Admissions, and College Advancement.
- Work with communications office to to develop high quality videos and multimedia projects for use in the College's admissions, alumni programming, and fundraising efforts.
- Access via proper channels, digital editing systems, and other equipment used by the film and media culture department and Media Services.
- Provide technical and user support for the above mentioned systems in the production of flash videos for use by clients of the communications office.
- Responsible for the storage of audiotape related to the above projects.
- Work closely with staff of Media Services, Communications, Admissions, & College Advancement.
- Consult with staff in the LIS Operations Cluster, as needed, for above projects.
Experience in digital multimedia technologies required.
Working and exhibited knowledge of multimedia software and hardware, with specific expertise in Media 100 and FinalCut Pro. Working knowledge of all aspects of audio and video technology and basic knowledge of desktop environment.
The ability to work collaboratively with others, to enjoy ongoing education and development, and enthusiasm.