Web Development Specialist
Position Number: 900617
Department or Office: Language Schools
Level: Level C (Specialist)
- Designs, develops, and maintains over 200 individual web pages within the Language Schools web site.
- Ensures consistency of design, layout, and integrity of content across an extensive network of pages.
- Uploads text and images to the web site.
- Takes an active role in tracking necessary web updates, taking the initiative to find up-to-date content, prepare it for the web, and post it accurately and efficiently.
- Communicates effectively with webmaster's office and LIS to effect updates and improvements in LS site.
- Manipulates images in PhotoShop.
- Carries out related technical tasks such as copying digital material to disk, adapting PowerPoint presentations, and preparing multimedia for the web.
- Participates in workshops to advance computer skills.
Experience in web page development required. Strong English-language reading, writing, and editing skills required. Foreign language skills desired. Experience with PhotoShop, MS Word, and PowerPoint required. Familiarity with PCs, Macs, scanners, and digital photography expected. Web design skills desired.
Must have experience shooting and editing video.