Second Year - P Permit
Parking Map - two pages (PDF) We have created two maps. Page one of the PDF is an overview of the campus parking areas. Page two highlights the new configuration of P permit spaces in R Lot and Q Lot.
Vehicles with the P permit can park in the following lots.
- Q Lot Mahaney Center for the Arts ("P" permit spaces only)
- R Lot Ridgeline ("P" permit spaces only)
If the lots described above are full, the Track Lot may be used until there is vacancy in the above listed student sections of Q and R lots.
Second-Year permit holders may use certain faculty/staff parking areas on campus between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and midnight Monday through Thursday, and from 5:00 p.m. on Friday until midnight Sunday. This rule does not apply to the restricted areas noted below or during winter parking ban.
- H Lot Old Chapel Road
- J Lot Stewart
- L Lot Hillcrest Ave.
- O Lot College Street
- S Lot McCardell Bicentennial Hall
- E Lot (Wright Theater) non restricted faculty/staff spaces
- G Lot Twilight
PINK "P" PARKING PERMIT holders are restricted from parking in small outer house lots, junior/senior lots, commuter spaces, visitor spaces and on town streets, or private parking areas, close to the college.
Second-Year permit holders cannot park in the following areas at any time:
- A Lot (Admissions front and back) faculty/staff spaces
- B Lot (Meeker) faculty/staff spaces
- C Lot (Freeman International Center) faculty/staff and
- D Lot (Atwater A/B) student spaces
- I Lot (Service Building) faculty/staff spaces
- K Lot (Robert A Jones) faculty/staff spaces
- M Lot (near Chellis House) faculty/staff spaces
- N Lot (Proctor) faculty/staff spaces
- R Lot (Ridgeline) student spaces
- T Lot (Kenyon)
- U Lot (Fitness Center) faculty/staff spaces
- E Lot (Wright Theater) restricted faculty/staff spaces and
- Q Lot (MCFA) S Permit spaces or faculty/staff/visitor spaces,
near Porter Field Road.