|Please read through the information below as procedures have changed from previous years.|
All students storing items must:
- Register for a storage date (See Sidebar)
- Complete, print, and bring the Storage Agreement with them when delivering items to storage. (Agreements available here)
- Make sure that all items have a completed storage label attached to each Item. (Labels available here)
- Pay for storage items online before going down to the Barn. Bring a copy of the receipt down to Fletcher Barn at time of Storage.
- Arrange for their own transportation of items to Fletcher Storage
- Make sure not to over-pack any containers or boxes. Items may not exceed 75 lbs.
The Following items may be stored at Fletcher Barn.*
- Items contained in sturdy cardboard boxes or plastic bins with lids and measuring a maximum of 18x18x18. Boxes must be able to fit on the shelf.
- Trunks (i.e., foot lockers)
- Refrigerators (defrosted, empty and measuring 18x18x18 maximum)
The following items may not be stored:
- Hazardous Materials
- Food or other Perishables
- Rugs or carpets
- Bicycles - Contact the student run Bike Shop
*Note: This storage area is not climate controlled. The College is not responsible for any damage caused by cold, heat, humidity, insects, or rodents.
Students who wish to retrieve items from the Fletcher Storage facility must do the following.
- Retrieve Items at the specified date/time determined when Items were originally stored.
- Retrieve Items during scheduled storage hours or contact Public Safety to determine a good date/time to retrieve items (note: there may be additional fees for opening storage outside of posted hours)
- Plan ahead of time to provide transportation from Fletcher Storage. Public Safety cannot provide transportation for storage items.
- Retrieve ALL items from storage. Retrieval of partial storage or opening of boxes/containers to obtain some contents is not allowed.
Items may not be:
- Stored for longer than 18 months
- Left unaccounted for after the pickup date - Additional charges may apply and items will be sent to Recycling for proper disposal.
- Selectively retrieved - All items must be removed from storage at one time.