Grant-related forms fall into two general categories: internal forms, required by Middlebury College, and donor application forms, required by the funding entity.

Middlebury College Forms are used to document grant-related institutional issues.

Sponsor Application Forms communicate institutional information to the funding entity and usually are submitted with the proposal.

Looking for Middlebury's DUNS number, EIN number, indirect rate, fringe rate, mileage reimbursement rate?
Click here.