To assist you in estimating your expected family contribution, we have developed a Net Price Calculator. This calculator is intended for those students planning to study at Middlebury College in the traditional undergraduate program The calculator will estimate your Parent contribution and Student contribution.
Please consider the following:
- This calculator provides estimates of need-based aid. All financial aid at Middlebury is based on demonstrated need. We do not offer merit-based or athletic awards.
- Your ‘Estimated Net Price’ is calculated based on the information you provide. This Net Price Calculator provides estimates of your cost of attendance and net price. These estimates do not represent a final determination or actual award of financial assistance or the final net price.
- The expected family contribution may vary among colleges according to their own institutional policies and professional judgments. Middlebury College uses the basic guidelines of the College Scholarship Service’s Institutional Methodology to determine an expected family contribution.
- The Office of Student Financial Services is the final authority on your exact expected family contribution. This estimate should provide an approximation of your expected family contribution. Any estimates calculated will not be guaranteed by the Secretary of Education, the state or the school.
- Special circumstances are treated on a case by case basis. This information should be communicated in writing directly to the Office of Student Financial Services at the time of your application.
- Middlebury is a highly selective college and the use of the net price calculator is not an indication of a student’s likelihood of admission.
This calculator is meant to be used as a tool for prospective students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents living in the United States. At this time, we do not have a calculator to assist any family that lives outside the U.S.
While all care has been taken to produce estimates that are accurate based on the information provided to us by the student or user, cost of attendance information and financial aid availability is subject to change without notice. The type and amount of aid offered is also subject to change without notice. Any future changes made by the federal government, state agencies or college could result in a different award. Also, any outside/private scholarship or financial assistance will likely reduce your aid award.
If you have any questions about the Net Price Calculator please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802.443.5158.