Event Recording Request Form
- Each participant being recorded must fill out the Consent & Release form at least 48 hours in advance of the event. The form is available here: go.middlebury.edu/consent
- The organizer must request recording support by using the form below. Requests for recording require five (5) business days notice, requests will honored on a first-in/first-out basis.
Approved Spaces for Recordings
The approved spaces for recordings by Media Services staff are:
Dana, Twilight Aud, MCC Social Space, Hillcrest 103, RAJ, MBH 216, MBH 220.
With the exception of MBH220, these spaces support recording with our Lecture Capture system, which records the video from the presenter's computer, in addition to recording the presenter.
- Media Services staff need a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the event to setup
- Recordings by Media Services staff are restricted to structured lectures only
- Recording must be for Middlebury College events only
- Uploading a recording on the web: If the option is selected below, Media Services will upload the recording on the web and e-mail you a link within three (3) business days of the recording.
- This service is limited to availability of equipment and technical personnel.