PCI DSS Request for Merchant Account or Service Provider Change
Please complete the PCI DSS New Merchant Account Request Forms for all new Merchant Accounts or Service Provider changes which involve credit card data. Requests should be sent to the PCI Compliance Team.
All new merchant accounts and Service Provider changes, involving credit card data, must be approved by the PCI DSS Compliance Team and Business Services prior to contractual agreement(s) being executed. Contractual agreements must include specific Contract Language PCI regarding credit card data and must adhere to the Middlebury College Contract Policy.
If you have any questions, please contact the PCI Compliance Operations Team.
Upon project approval, Web Helpdesk tickets should be submitted to the appropriate functional areas across LIS.
- New Server and Server Storage requests should be submitted to under Network Accounts and Storage request.
- Network Address requests should be submitted under Network Connection Issues. Please note this is a PCI Project.
- Will you need a network jack installed for the payment processing equipment? If so, please enter a facilities workorder to have the cable run. Submit a Web Helpdesk ticket type Network Connection Issues, New Network Jack Wiring request to complete the jack installation.
- Will your payment processor be CyberSource? Please submit a Web Helpdesk ticket directed to Enterprise Applications to have set up. Please include a Technical contact from the vendor to work with LIS Enterprise Application for payment processing configuration.
- Banner modification requests - Please submit a Web Helpdesk ticket directed to Enterprise Application.
- Web development requests - Please submit a Web Helpdesk ticket and complete the Web Project Request form under Request type.