Faculty & Staff Telephones


All telephone sets have a speakerphone with sound quality adequate for general office or small area use.

In a conference room, you may want to use an analog Polycom speakerphone, which may be reserved either online or by calling the Davis Family Library circulation desk (x5494).  Please open a Helpdesk ticket to confirm which locations have an analog line.  

Office Moves

When you plan a move to another office, the first step is to fill out the Facilities Services Office Move request form.

If you are moving to a location that does not have a wired network jack or you have a special request that requires wiring or new hardware, please open a Helpdesk ticket.

Troubleshooting, Repairs, and Questions:  Call the HelpDesk at x2200.

last update:  June 28, 2018