Faculty & Staff Telephones


All telephone sets have a speakerphone with sound quality adequate for general office or small area use.

In a conference room, you may want to use an analog Polycom speakerphone, which may be reserved either online or by calling the Davis Family Library circulation desk (x5494).  Telephone Services (x5700) can confirm which locations have an analog line.  If only a digital (Ericsson set) line is available, you may borrow an adapter from Telephone Services.

Office Moves

When you plan a move to another office, the first step is to fill out the Facilities Services Office Move request form.

If you are moving to a location that does not have a wired network jack or you have a special request that requires wiring or new hardware, please contact the HelpDesk at x2200.

Troubleshooting, Repairs, and Questions:  Call the HelpDesk at x2200.

last update:  February 6, 2018