The Constitution Committee is responsible for the formation and continued success of official student organizations at Middlebury.
Current Student Organizations
- Each org must update their constitution every 3 years
- Must register on MiddLink each year
- Update leadership positions and advisors
- Update roster
- Sign agreement forms
- Submit inventory list
- Submit year-end-reports to the Finance Committee
New Student Organizations
- Student organizations can be started at any time between October and April.
- An important question to ask yourself as you follow this process is “What does this organization give/do for Middlebury College that no other organization does?”
Here is an overview of the new student organization process and detailed instructions to apply.