The Center for Careers and Internships offers advising and opportunities for students to:
- Find summer and winter term opportunities and funding for unpaid internships and self-designed projects.
- Explore pre-professional interests.
- Prepare for medical, veterinary, and dental schools.
- Prepare for graduate school and competitive fellowship applications.
For faculty, we provide resources to:
- Identify alumni who may be of interest to your current majors.
- Help connect you and your students to opportunities relevant to your area.
- Illustrate the career paths pursued by alumni from your major.
We invite you to become familiar with the extensive resources and services that you can use when advising your students. We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you in connecting students to projects and experiences that deepen their learning and to collaborate with you in guiding students as they make decisions about their undergraduate education and plans for employment, graduate school, or other options. Together, we can help students identify the experiences and opportunities that will expand their academic, personal, and pre-professional explorations and prepare them for a successful transition to life after Middlebury.