These are instructions for creating a simple, clean, one page, unofficial transcript. It can be used in any case where an employer, or other organization, does not require an 'official' transcript. If If that is the case, please see the Registrar's Office.
Here are the steps for creating an unofficial transcript.
- In Banner, go to your DEGREE PROGRESS REPORT: Copy and paste into a Word document. You now have a table in Word.
- Highlight the entire document.
- Change font size to 8: This decreases the number pages from x to about 2.
- Widen the margins and adjust the fields.
- Remove extra and empty fields.
VOILA! The result is a one page unofficial transcript.
SAMPLE One-page transcript (.doc)